Hello, I’m Mei Phing!
So excited you are here…
Seriously, the fact that you are here right now means something pretty amazing!
It means that you want to move towards success!
I’m so grateful to be part of your career or business journey.
Whether you’ve found me from LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram or you’ve randomly landed on my website, I know it’s for a reason and has 100% happened in perfect timing.
It’s my mission to help you rediscover your superpowers and overcome those limiting beliefs so that you can grow exponentially and enjoy sustained success.
I’m here to help you to get honest about what’s holding you back from getting to the next level that you desire.
I’m here to show you that you can become your own superhero and that by embracing both your superpowers and reframing the kryptonite.
I’m here to teach you the way to success and empower you to go all-in with your dreams.
I’m here for you who knows you’re meant for so much more.
How, You Ask?
By helping you release the fears and limiting beliefs that have held you back.
By showing you how to gain a deep understanding of yourself and harnessing your true superpowers.
By giving you the steps you need to reframe and overcome your kryptonite.
By helping you let go of the labels of the past to carve a bright future.
Why Is This So Important to Me?
Because, I know what it feels like to be told that you are too young, inexperience and you need to serve your years.
I know what it feels like to work crazy hard to be taken seriously, and not know if it’s truly making an impact.
I know the frustration you feel when you are overwhelmed and unsure what could make things better.
I know the burning desire to have massive impact, but not know how to ask for help to make it happen.
How Do I Know This?
Well, the same thing happened to me.
I felt like an imposter and that I do not belong in senior executive meetings. Once, I was mistaken as my boss’ secretary due to my young age. A few times, I was completely ignored during strategy meetings.
One time, I was passed over for a promotion because I needed to have xx numbers of years before I could qualify – even though I was the only top performer that year.
I frequently had to deal with older colleagues who questioned my decisions due to my ‘inexperience’, despite having results to show for.
I took on a massive load of work and never asked for help, thinking that it would elevate my profile – without realising that it would lead to burnout.
I decided to never let those things happen to me ever again.
I took ownership.
I experimented with different strategies.
I was given top-priority cross-regional initiatives with regulatory impact to lead — that’s a lot of trust given to a 27 year old.
It’s time that we take ownership of our superpower strengths and the kryptonite that’s stopping us from getting to where we want to be.
Let’s get honest with ourselves and become our own superhero!
In my ‘BECOMING YOUR OWN SUPERHERO’ private coaching…
I help high-performing young corporate leaders and entrepreneurs, like YOU, to get out of your own way, navigate complexities and create sustained success!
I can help you if…
- You want to develop a stronger mindset and belief that despite your young age, you are as competent, if not more compared to others – stop that nagging feeling of ‘imposter syndrome’.
- You want to learn how to say ‘No’ to commitments that will take up your energy, time and efforts – without feeling guilty.
- You want to stop doing busy work, prioritise more effectively and start leveraging other people to collectively deliver outputs.
- You want to process your thoughts and resolve problems more effectively – take on objective feedback and different perspectives.
- You want to take the lead and build productive relationships in your career or business.
Embrace your SUPERPOWERS and overcome that KRYPTONITE!
Are You Ready to Become Your Own Superhero?
Here’s My OFFICIAL Bio…
Mei Phing is the founder of Got A Phing and a passionate advocate of youth leadership. She is a TEDx speaker and Next-Gen Leadership Coach and regularly speaks on the future-ready skills needed to thrive in a dynamic and complex world.
Having recognised as a high performer and fast-tracked to senior positions in multiple global multi-national companies whilst only in her 20’s, nowadays Mei Phing coaches young executives and entrepreneurs to navigate complexity and effectively lead the way to create sustained success in tomorrow’s world.
Prior to coaching, Mei Phing spent the last decade as a Governance, Risk and Compliance specialist with demonstrated leadership and management experience in the corporate world. She was the Senior Director and Head of Governance at Standard Chartered Bank where she established the business governance framework and implemented industry-leading initiatives across the bank’s global footprint. Before her role with Standard Chartered, she led regional regulatory audit and internal control engagements at Ernst & Young and VISA.
Mei Phing is a culture enthusiast and has travelled to 37 countries and counting.
Mei Phing is a Chartered Certified Accountant (FCCA, UK), Chartered Accountant of Singapore (CA, SG) and Certified Coach (ICF, US).
Want to Know More About Me?
- I’m a self-proclaimed introvert who found the idea of dealing with people completely overwhelming. I’ve since learned how to survive and still be myself in this extroverted world.
- I’m an INTJ female — a rare Myers-Briggs personality type among women (there’s only 0.8% of us out there — what?! where’s my tribe?). I am perpectually curious about how things work and spend time making sense of stuff. Observing people — what motivates them and what makes them tick, is my hobby.
- I read random books and articles, and only watch indie movies from film festivals. I’m a weirdo. And I love it.
- I’m a travel junkie who has been to 37 countries and counting — with only a cabin bag #thetravelingcoach
- I’ve embraced a minimalist lifestyle since 2016 and continue to enjoy the freedom from eliminating “noise” in all areas of my life.
- Family is hands-down the most important thing to me. That’s the main reason why I’ve transitioned into coaching – It means the world to me that I’m able to support my family with their health challenges at this time.